Real Moment + Editorial Submissions
Beautiful celebrations make us giddy! We are always on the hunt for detail-rich, previously unpublished local weddings to share with our readers, and would love to consider one you’ve been a part of or your own wedding. We also look for unique editorial content for publication, website and social media.
Here’s what you need to know:
To ensure that we are serving our readers well by bringing them fresh material, we prefer to publish weddings and wedding-related events and content that have not been published elsewhere. If an event has been published, but there are lots of shots that never were published, we’d be happy to review.
- If someone other than the photographer is submitting the wedding, please confirm that the photographer is aware of the submission and they will be asked to authorize Saint Louis Bride to use the photographs in both print + social media.
Please confirm the couple is aware:
- their wedding is being submitted to Saint Louis Bride for review.
- they will be asked to answer additional questions if their event is selected.
- we are unable to release photo layouts or copy prior to publication.
Please confirm the submitted wedding:
- has not been submitted to or featured in another print publication editorially or in an advertisement.
- has not been submitted/published on a commercial blog.
For ease of submitting please email our editor, Marianne Moore at: [email protected]:
In the Subject Line: Real Wedding Submission – COUPLE NAME
Please include the following information in the email:
- Submitted by:
- Photographed by:
- Photographer’s email:
- A link to the photographer’s gallery with password
- Wedding Date:
Bride’s Name: (including maiden name):
Couple’s Contact Information – mailing address, email address and social media information
If we select your wedding to be featured, we’ll contact you and the couple. We’ll work with the photographer and the couple to gather any additional details or access to any high-resolution imagery that may be needed.
STYLED SHOOTS AND OTHER EDITORIAL SUBMISSIONS
Saint Louis Bride strives to be an expert resource for couples planning their celebration and are always looking for the newest trends. We hope that by sharing Styled Shoots we can inspire couples while showcasing the talented professionals who grace the wedding industry with their creativity and innovation. It’s our goal to curate inspiration that provides couples with the tangible ideas that can be executed by local wedding professionals.
Please email Marianne Moore at [email protected] with any relevant press releases, editorial pitches, notable industry information and styled shoot submissions.