Submit Your Wedding
Saint Louis Bride “Real Moments” Submission Guidelines
Saint Louis Bride is published twice annually – in January and July. We encourage submissions year-round and prefer to receive them 3-months prior to the issue release. Final selections are typically made in October (for the January issue) and in April (for the July issue). We are looking for weddings with unique style that took place in (and around) the St. Louis area no more than 12 months prior to the publication date.
PLEASE SEND ALL PHOTOS TO SAINT LOUIS BRIDE VIA DROPBOX email@example.com
- 12-30 (no more than 30, please) high-resolution images. Photos should illustrate the couple, the wedding (ceremony and reception), wedding party, guests and special touches. We welcome candid shots and encourage photos of the bride with her bridesmaids, entire wedding party and wedding guests, as well as detail shots of cake, florals, table decor, etc.
- Please only include up to 3 shots of the wedding couple, including 1 portrait of couple looking at camera. Each image should not include any watermarks or photographer’s logo.
ONCE PHOTOS HAVE BEEN UPLOADED TO DROPBOX, PLEASE EMAIL THE FOLLOWING to firstname.lastname@example.org with “REAL MOMENTS SUBMISSION” in subject line
- this cover sheet
- Real Moments Questionnaire (attached)
- PDF thumbnail gallery of images that were sent to dropbox
- photo release form from the photographer granting Saint Louis Bride permission to feature the photographs (if someone other than the photographer is submitting the wedding)
Please confirm the couple is aware:
- their wedding is being submitted to Saint Louis Bride for review
- they will be asked to answer a questionnaire if their event is selected
- we are unable to release photo layouts or copy prior to publication
Please confirm the submitted wedding:
- has not been submitted to or featured in another print publication editorially or in an advertisement
- has not been submitted/published on a commercial blog