The COVID-19 pandemic has been an ever-evolving situation when it comes to travel, and its effects continue to linger. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when planning your honeymoon travels.
- Hire a professional travel agent to help with all your honeymoon travel needs.
- Bookmark the CDC website (www.cdc.gov/travel) to stay up to date with travel advisories.
- Face coverings or masks are required most locations, including airports. Be sure to carry a few with you.
- While hotels are taking extra precautions, it’s not a bad idea to wipe down high touch areas with disinfectant wipes once you check in.
- Purchase trip cancellation insurance in case your travels are affected by COVID-19. Ask your travel agent for more information.
- Check with your insurance company to see if they cover illnesses abroad. If not, consider purchasing travel insurance.
Written by Jackie Tucker